Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2011

One Week Deep.

A week deep and I am already so stressed I want to cry.
I try talking to my loved ones for some support, some reassurance but it just frustrates me and makes me not want to talk anymore.
Being in a different state and having a horrendous class schedule is making my life so difficult.
Then I am expected to find a job to add onto it.
How can I work? The only time I get to myself is the weekends and even on the first week its going to be spent reading hundreds of pages of shit I don't care about.
I keep telling myself , if I can get through the next 8 months I will be fine.
But the truth of the matter is, I bit off more than I could chew.
I can't afford to go to the number one culinary school and I will be and am already in debt so deep, I'm not sure I will ever be able to get out of it.
Hearing people talk about paying off there student debt at the age of 40 makes me cringe.
I don't want to be that 40 year old with huge payments every month for an education most don't even think was worth the time.
And what happens if I get into the real world when this is all said and done and I don't even want to do this?
I feel like I am working so hard and in the end I am going to come up short.
Jobless, not knowing what I want to do in life, and in Debt. The perfect way to start a life of my own.
I just want to quit.

-Peaceful is hard when your in debt at 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment