Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

Too much time.

Life is never easy..
and there is too much time to make it harder for yourself.
If people could just leave things be it would probably make it less complicated.

and this is where being the bigger person comes in.

The way it works at CIA is that you stick with the same group for pretty much your whole program.
This gets complicated.
And this has been testing my bigger person abilities.

But I know that being able to keep my thoughts inside and walk this world with my chin held high will pay off in the end.

I don't want to make this life harder for myself..
I want to slide through and be happy go luck about life.

To help me.. My lovely boyfriend<3 I don't know what I'd do without him. 10.10.10

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment