Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Motivation

"Motivating is the management process influencing people’s behavior based on the knowledge of what makes people “tick”."

This was the topic of my management course today and honestly I couldn't help but to think into it a little bit.
People always think of making a person "tick" as a bad thing almost like the saying  "pushing their buttons"
But in reality the tick or pushing of ones buttons if you actually think about it, for the most part always results in an outcome.
If there is no outcome then the lack of an outcome was coincidentally an outcome.  
An outcome of some kind is an action of some kind.
Therefore you Motivated them in one way or another to do, say, or act.
Now in which way you are motivated is up to you.

I think the knowledge and thought process of things like this are extremely important for a positive outlook on life.
If say, I am pushed to my limits in turn will that not motivate me to make my limit bigger, longer, better?
Motivation is key in productivity.

Set your goals and limits.
Let yourself and others motivate you to reach them.
Once you have reached them..
make bigger ones, making it more challenging for yourself and others to get you to your limit and/or breaking point.
If you aren't motivated to take action today.. when will you be?

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment