Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Next.

3 weeks have gone since I got back to the CIA.
It has been fun to say the least.
topping last year by far. 
And I have done well so far in L block.
But moving on from the CIA is in the not so distant future.

So today.. I started a list of potential schools to further my education.
I feel as though I am a junior in high school.
Only this time for real...
Last time I only had a few choices since I was looking for a culinary school.
Now I don't know what major or where to even start looking at schools.
hmm... this should be interesting.

I better make a decision soon since applications for next fall are already being accepted.

The world is mine to be had... and I cannot wait!

<3 Be Peaceful and move on.


P.s. What does everyone think about a craft blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment