Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cheers to a new year.

October 10th, 2010.
The best decision I think I have made thus far in my life.
Making my best friend my boyfriend.
Alan is the best thing to happen to my life.
Since we have been together I have been happpier with life in general.
He is an amazing boyfriend and best friend.
I am not sure what I would honestly do without him in my life.
He is the most caring, straight forward, generous person I have ever met and I respect him so much.

Being with someone for a year may not seem like a big deal but in reality it is a huge deal.
It took us a long time to get us to the place we're at and this year has been no easy task.
Being away from the person you are madly in love with sucks.
...it sucks really bad.
But every time I get to see him is worth every minute.
So...here is to a new year and to the making of a second year with the love of my life.
Hopefully this is the first year of many.

Love like there is no tomorrow.
and if there is someone in your life you can't live with out.. you might just want to let the world do as it please and fall in love.

<3 Be Peaceful

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO MYSELF! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment