Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ruh Roh!

Just now realizing I forgot to celebrate my 1 year anniversary of Peace of Cake Blog.
...Only a month late...(sept 3rd, 2010)
Well....YAYYYYYYY! anyways =D

So in other news...
I am over half way through L block and I could not be more excited.
L block is a Hodge-podge of  random classes like Restaurant Law, Nutrition, Costing, Management, and Menu Development.
And if you think they made it an easy schedule...think again.
Class from 7am-9am and not again until 6:30pm-8:30pm.... really guy?
But the classes are getting closer to ending and the nonstop projects are slowing down...
as my stress level decreases I think I can breathe a little again.
I am ready for baking classes where I rarely have homework and my stress level minimal.

Lastly... I PASSED EXTERNSHIP!!!!! YAYYY!

<3 Be Peaceful...even in culinary hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment