Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Some place to Lay my head.

Dorms? The only way I can describe living on campus in a dorm is.. Not Fun.
Living with people you don't know and sleeping on the worlds hardest mattress? No Way.

For that reason.. Everyone is looking for that perfect apartment close to campus but not on campus.
I found an amazing steal on Vacancy.com

In Poughkeepsie, it is only about 10 minutes from school(Culinary Intitute of America) and surrounded by a mecca of food.. which is vital not only to any college student but even more important to a baking and pastry major.

The apartment is three bedrooms! Enough room for me and my two closest friends Cameron and Krissy.
Even at the highest rent, broken into three the apartment is super affordable(less than dorm payments) for the normal broke college student(I mean eating Peanut butter and Jelly, Tuna, and Ramen every night).
The most perfect aspect(remember I'm a college student) is that the apartment is right in between Marist, The Culinary, and Vassar.. A meeting ground for all students to get together and PARTTYYYY!

Grand Pointe Park apartments are perfectly priced, spacious, don't have to walk down three flights to use the kitchen, and perfect in the always important Location, Location, Location.

Grande Point Aparments on VACANCY.COM

This is where I live =/


  
This Is where I could Be living! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment