Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, "HOLY CRAP WHAT DO I DO?!"

Yesterday was an amazing day and a perfect example of livin' it up.
My friend Kristna DePalma got 3 free tickets to see Hot Chelle Rae and The Script(both amazing bands) in concert.
So...We road tripped to Connecticut.



The thing is... when ever Krissy and I drive somewhere we can't just drive there... its always turns into an adventure.
This was no exception...

On our way to the FoxWood MGM Theater the GPS told us we had arrived at our destination and we were still in the middle of the high way..
We however out smarted the GPS and made it to the concert.
Both bands were awesome live and it was a great concert.
On our way home.. we go stuck on some sketchy detours... and then...
A car was following very closely behind me even tho I was going a decent speed in the fast lane..
Turns out it was a Cop who proceeded to SPOT LIGHT MY CAR!
Almost blinding me... I don't know about you but at my driving school they never thought me what to do when a rude cop shines his spotlight on your car in the middle of the interstate....
We pulled over non the less and he flew past us and disappeared within seconds..
IT WAS FREAKIN SCARY!

But.. we made it home... Connecticut and back, Hot Chelle Rae, The Script, brisk iced tea, and some Adele.



It's weekends like this I will always remember... Thank you Kristna DePalma and Amanda Welsh


Hot Chelle Rae Music
The Script Music

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment