Total Pageviews

Monday, October 10, 2011

Make it a memory.

This weekend I hung out with a lovely lady by the name of Kristina DePalma.
We walked the Hudson, we watched movies, we sang, danced, had a photo shoot. 
And we still have a whole night left to go...
Mind you, this campus is the most boring place on the face of the earth I am convinced.

The point of this is...
You have to make the most of what you have and what you are given.

The memories and inside jokes we make are something I will remember always.
The nights you go to bed early, sit alone, go to sleep angry.. those are nights you will never remember.
If you view life with an optimistic point of view and let your life go down the path the world takes you, you will be happier.. I can't say always happy or that you won't have to alter the path every now and then but..
You have to be willing to let the bad stuff flow and inject as much good as you can.
Not only in your life but in others as well.

I will leave you with an example... I hate the snow but.. Damn if I don't get to wear cute boots!
Optimism, it is a beautiful thing.

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment