Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ain't no sunshine when he's gone

It's snowing and raining and the ground looks gross.
The worst part of snow it1) when it gets disgustingly dirty
2) when it melts into disgustingly dirty slosh
It travels up my dragging un-hemmed chef pants, which then touches my sock since my shoes have no backs which get my socks wet which is the most unbelievable gross feeling.
So here we are again.. Snow day number two of the year
Which is kind of a funny thing since I was told when I first got to the CIA that snow days were extremely few and far between and that this school never closed.
HAHA to who ever decided that because we are on number two snow day and we have had multiple days of getting out early due to weather.
Unfortunately because we do not have school tomorrow... yep you guessed it.. no three day weekend, now we have to make up the day on Monday... BUMMER!
Oh well... I will fill this fine day with a lot of staying inside and video games I hope.
I have lots of hopes lately....and ironically I hope my hopes turn into reality.
Maybe if I am feeling ambitious I will practice for my practical... maybe..

Happy 2nd day of February. This month is gunna go quick, I can feel it.

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment