Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blog about nothin...

I did nothing today...
I suppose I was productive by apply for a couple scholarships- I use the word couple in the real sense of the word as that's about the amount I could find that I am eligible for.
Which let me just say this... I never go in trouble during school, my folks are not wealthy, my dad was in the marines, I am a first generation college student, I never had lower than a 3.5 GPA during high school, I worked my ass off to take my senior classes online, finished my culinary certificate along with graduated in the top 30% of my class, competed all the way to the national level for skills USA along with being the skills vice president, was in the national technical honor society, volunteered, and worked.
Why in the worlddddddddddd am I not eligible for some freakin scholarships? Is it just me or is that unfair? What more do you want from me?

anyways now that I got that rant of my chest..
I have like 27 days left here.. and cannot wait to go.. I need a job and money.. I am sick of being a poor college student..
I ate a peanut butter and jelly for breakfast and Ramen and a peanut butter and jelly for late lunch.. also some imitation Reese's puff in between.. with no milk.  Gotta love it.

lastly... Why can't teachers post their grades in a timely matter? it has been two weeks since I left my last class and grades are still not up I am almost finished with another block.. If I go into a 2nd block before that grade is put up I am gunna be upset. I understand teachers have so much more to do but.. honestly you teach one class a day most of the time maybe two but still.. we as students depend on that grade.

I am burnt out. I need a mental break. a CIA break. A cold weather break.

serious lastly... Why is there only orange juice in my fridge?? I don't even like orange juice that much.. and I could have sworn I left more than just orange juice in there.. guess that's what happens when you don't live alone.. nothing is ever how you left it is it?

<3 Be Peaceful even if I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment