Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Organization.

I know personally in my life organization plays a big role. Then again maybe I'm a clean freak.
I like for everything to have its place, little clutter, and for it to be clean.
In my own room this is easy.. I put something some where and it stays there until I move it.
If I make a mess it either stays messy and is my own fault or I clean it.
and when I clean.. I CLEANN.
adjusting to these differences while living with two other people has been difficult for me I think.
and it made me realize these things about myself because prior I had no idea how much things being put away meant to me or how much the lack there of bothered me for that matter.(I blame a lot of this on my mother)
I guess I also think in this way because to me messy, un-organized, unclean, and cluttered reflects laziness or lack of care to me and I do not want to reflect any of that.
I just feel as though if the things around me, my belongs and so forth, are organized then I personally will be organized and a clutter free area will result in a clutter free mind.
and in turn a clutter free organized mind will result in success.

I wish I could build a wall so I don't have to stare at the mess with the urge to clean it.
Oh well..

<3 Be Peaceful.. and Organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment