Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Here we are again..

HELLO!
Today was a good day and tomorrow is Friday so it can only get better right?
Today in class I made granola bars.. pretty cool
and my partner and I also made brownies and pecan diamonds which were pretty cool as well.
What actaully made my day today came as a surprise of sorts.. I was washing my hands at the sink and Chef came and stood next to me.. not unsaul, he does tend to creep some times.. just to watch what you're doing. As I finished up washing my hands he said to me.. It's a pleasure having you in class.
Obviously I thanked him and told him I enjoyed taking his class which I do a great deal. He followed this up with "are you being sarcastic" per his usual joking manner..
But never the less, I felt that I had gotten a little recognition and it made me feel like I have been doing a good job.
I was happy .=)
To continue the happiness Ally and I went bowling she won the first game I won the second.. our usual give and take. lol We had fun and hopefully we will do it again soon.
The weekend is almost here AGAIN! feels like just yesterday it was Friday.. the weeks have flown by since we got back from Christmas break... Optimistic it won't stopp.
Also optimistic some good things will fall into place in the next few days..

The glass is always half full and where ever there is a will there is a way!

<3 Be Peaceful.

p.s. Mom, if you're reading this which.. I know you are and you better be.. I miss you a lot. I can't wait for you to come to NY. <33 Love you-Pookie

No comments:

Post a Comment