Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stress is filling my head.

I AM STRESSED PEOPLE!
I am broke and have crap to pay for.
I have mock practical this week and real practical next week. BAM double stress.
I need to do so many things in so little time with so little motivation.
I really need to take some of my own advice.. "I know it's a pain in the ass but it will be worth it."
ugh!
luckily only 4 weeks left of school and only one of those weeks is 5 days long.
That my friends is something to look forward to.
I am also looking forward to my mom coming up and driving back down. I miss her.
In the mean time and in between time.. I gotta get motivated and get the shit outta this place!
Full sails ahead.

<3 Be Peaceful

p.s. in update of my last blog... I still feel like I am being punished, just trying to turn the lemons into vodka or bud light.

p.s.s how many blogs do you think I can post before I accidentally name one the same as a previous?

No comments:

Post a Comment