Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Withdraw.

While talking to my Mother today she told me she was having withdraw from not being able to read new blogs..
As I ALWAYS listen to my Mother.. here I am.
Tomorrow and Friday I will be doing a mock practical in preparation or my actually 2nd term practical the following Thursday and Friday... then on to a new block.
I cannot believe I am already half way through this block seems like it is going extremely quick.
and the count down will soon be in the 20's.
Other news is.. well.. not much.
The lovely boyfriend got phone privileges so that has been the base of my entertainment the last few days.
It is supposed to rain tomorrow and Friday.. hopefully it will melt all of the dirty ugly snow.
I have been happier lately.. feeling more like myself.
Johnny law is looming over my head like a black cloud though.

Cant wait to start packing for extern! =D

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment