Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 27, 2011

If I played a song on the jukebox

would you dance with me in the middle of waffle house?
I miss my boyfriend and my mom and my house and my bed and the beach.
I will have most of it soon but not for long and not my boyfriend unfortunately.
He made me smile today though.. not that it's unusual for him to do that, he always does but it was a reassuring happy today that made me smile.
I think deep in my heart( I know that weird) that we will be happily ever after some day. =)
Other things, I am trying to be happy about other things but stuff is stressing me out which sucks
I really need to get to Florida and start my job, I know that will help me feel better.
after my practical this week I know things will calm down as well, and even though I have to start packing again which should be stressful I think it will be relaxing.

That's all for now

<3 Be peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment