Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blog number 100: May the Bridges I burn light the way.

Couldn't have said it better or picked a better day to realize or picked a better blog to express it.

I have been thinking a lot about what I actually WANT to do not what I could or should do and I have realized that I think food styling is what I really want to do. I get to play with food, cook it, touch it, arrange it, make it beautiful and appetizing, and then get its picture taken. Make the beauty last forever.
Whats not to love? it's the best of all things I like.
So..Last night I contacted a few food stylist in Florida in hopes of picking their brains a little and maybe finding my self a mentor.
I don't think I have ever even considered having a mentor ever before but I feel like right now it's the best way to get to what I want.
So out of the two I contacted one of them responded and hopefully I will be able to talk to her on Friday to get some information.

Today I accidentally stumbled upon something I guess I have had inside myself the whole time I just forget to remember it if that makes sense.
I have worked hard to get here, there are so many who would kill to be in my position, I have struggled in my own unique ways and maybe it's not the greatest right now, maybe it doesn't make me the happiest where I am currently but.. It's gunna get me to where I want to be, to where I willll be happy. 
You never know how strong you are until your strength is tested.
I'm gunna finish this and strong. 
Hopefully everything I have been through will shine a light directly to where I want to be.

In the mean time to keep my energy level up, After class tomorrow Ally and I are going bowling =D
I am super excited.. hopefully we can get my car out of it's snowed in parking spot... poor Lola.
2 games, shoes, pizza, soda. $5.00 What a deal. I love good bargains.

See ya 100th blog.. it was nice knowin' ya.

<3 Be Peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment