Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Haven't posted in 4 days.

I've been tired and have had a lot more homework then I use to.
But whats new is...
I am in Baking Techniques with Chef Haymon.. 
I didn't think I was going to like this class AT ALL
but although he isn't the biggest ray of sunshine I appreciate his way of teaching and I think I'm learning..
Which is the point.
I got a 10/10 on my first quiz which I am proud of.
Also I got my writing and Breads grades which boosted my GPA a little.
So overall I'm not doing so bad currently

I feel like this light at the end of the tunnel is what is really keeping me going.
Knowing I will be in Florida in less than two weeks making me so happy that I can hardly contain it
and I think about it pretty much constantly.
Although I suppose it is rather sad that once again I am wishing the days away..
I should be savoring everyday but.. it's hard with such events coming up

something else that is sad is that today I realized that maybe I am growing up
Every year prior I have had a birthday count down..
This year it feels like my birthday is on the back burner and maybe its not such a big deal
idk if it's because I will be in NY and wont really be celebrating or getting presents or anything
or if it's because going home excitement is out weighing it
or if in fact it is because you tend to care less about birthdays as you get older.
ugh who knows!

What I do know is.. I am tired.. Class and Yoga kicked my ass today
and I wish I would stop feeling sick....
welcome to the real world.

10.10.10 <3

<3 Be Peaceful my darlings.

Final Quote: "The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this; Decide what you want." -Ben Stein

No comments:

Post a Comment