Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pies and Scones alllll day.

Yesterday we made scones and biscuits
Today we made Pies.
I love scones and pies.. I have decided they are my passions.
I would makes them all day everyday if I could.
and even though I have been sick and have had a few crappy days.. making them made me happy.
Which was a nice change.

I am slightly stressed but I think it's about things that are not in dire need to be done.
I need to start a TO-DO list.

anyway... I am thrilled that we will be having roommate time(decided as of tonight)
and may I say it's much needed.. especially since we are all going home soon.

its freakin 3 am.. I'm going to sleep.. Ill write something of substance tomorrow.

7 days feels so close...
10.10.10<3

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment