Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 18, 2010

homeboys dying.. RUN!

Ever get that feeling that you're alone in a room full of people?
I know it's so cliche but the feeling is so true
I feel like I am alone in my thoughts and feelings.. there is no one to talk to that could truly understand
Yes I know I have loved ones and people that care about me to talk to but...
it's only to a certain point... they can nod their heads and tell me everything will work out and everything will be okay but it doesn't suppress my worries, thoughts, feelings, anxiety.
I don't know how I'm gunna do this... but I am gunna try because it will be worth it and in the end I will be happy.

ugh why can't I ever get good news.. not good news with some bad.
for once I just want good news.. everything to be good.

regardless.. I'm happy.
4 more days.
10.10.10

<3 Be Peaceful

p.s. Lord of the rings with Al and Morgan is dank. Love you guys, thanks for making me laugh, I need it.

2 comments:

  1. You know that I will always be here, don't ever forget that. And yes, it's true that on somethings I will never fully understand or be able to fully relate but be assured I will always try my damn hardest to.

    I love you very much Stephanie Eyster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord of the Rings, three movies, 2 nights.

    Good life decision.
    Love you Stephi. <3

    ReplyDelete