Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2010

Home is where ever I am with you..

This song has come to mean so much to me over the last couple months as Ally has played it in our room..
At first I always thought of my boyfriend.. Because honestly I don't care where I am.. if he was there I think I'd be genuinely happy and I would do anything and go anywhere for him.
But tonight this song changed a little bit...
I realized tonight something I never had before.
Never have I ever met some one so genuinely caring.. some one sooo kind and unselfish.
And never have I ever had such a good friend.
I am happy to have you as my friend and you have made this home for me
I could never repay you and am forever greatful
I cannot wait to show you my home to which I hope you will consider a home away from home as well.

Thank you too everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday.. I appreciate it and my day had a really good ending.

the days are disappearing and are minimal soon I'll be exactly where I want to be
10.10.10

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment