Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 18, 2010

waking up to you.

This morning I woke up to the usual...
My phone blinking green telling me I had missed a text or a call or something wanted my attention.
This happens most mornings and checking my phone as I wake up has become a habit
Usually its slightly annoying because it indicates that I cannot sleep through the night with out technology or the world around me bugging me.
Yes I do realize I could and most likely should turn my phone off but I'm a college student and frankly.... my phone plays a major role in my life.
It's my alarm clock, my news and weather channel, my email, my music player, horoscope, communication device, my internet source(when school internet does work which is usually), and I'm even blogging this currently on my phone.
I feel as if the day I turn off my phone I will miss that important call or email or text.
So as my phone blinked at me this morning.. half asleep I checked to see who I had missed chatting with
and much to my surprise and happiness I had one text only...
a text from my boyfriend whom I haven't seen in months.. saying I love you.
and this text made my day.
Not much currently could make me happier then waking up to a message from him
and it made me realize... I love him and I cant picture my self with any one else.
I'm happy... I hope who ever you are that's reading this is too...

10.10.10<3 five more days.

<3 Be Peaceful...
Make someones day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment