Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hello Lover.

I have started some bad habits and they must stop
Sleeping in until 1pm is not cool man
also I have skipped out on the gym this past week so I need to get back on track with that as well

Anyways I have had a really fun weekend full of Ally and I have missed it greatly
Also I would like to say that I am almost done Christmas shopping.
and I am ready to be done!

lastly keeping this short and sweet...
I would really like to find some fun activities along with some outdoor adventures to take part in.
I want to be out. Off of campus and active.
any ideas?

Only 19 days until I return to the always great Florida
I cannot believe the countdown is already in the teens..
seems like it was 68 just yesterday and I was wondering how I'd manage..
I guess I have managed and now...
WE ARE ON THE HOME STRETCH LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
10.10.10<3

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment