Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 16, 2010

it's not always rainbows and butterflies; it's compromise that moves us along.

Positivity in the worst situations is key.
If I believe things will turn out well in turn they will because I will strive to find the good in everything.
I am a strong believer in this theory. I think therefore I will be.
Maybe this is a naive approach but I like it.
and as many know my philosophy... whateva whateva I do what I want!
I feel like my mind has be lagging in a way.. like my brain is empty..
then I realized that I am just alright.
I'm not dying, My life doesn't suck horrible even though I believe it does sometimes, and I have a few people who actually care about me... So what's there to really process.
Well besides the endless list of what not I have to do.. but when is that not true in anyone's life?


On another note... I sat on a bed on the floor eating microwaved chicken nuggets with ranch and hot sauce tonight.
and I have to say it was one of the highlights of my week thus far...
I live for the night where I get to laugh with my roommates and do stupid things I'll probably forget by next week but made me happy in that moment.
Who cares about the rest of it.. I just wanna be happy right now.... it that okay?


6 days. 10.10.10<3


<3 Be Peaceful.... and make someone laugh today.

No comments:

Post a Comment