Total Pageviews

Monday, December 13, 2010

LifetimeRealization.

"Your eating Ben and Jerry's in your PJ's watching a lifetime movie, that's how cliche this is!"- Juhbronie

As stupid and sappy as it was..this movie made me realize something though...

The last few days as the count down has gotten superrrr low (9days) I have been freaking out a little bit(actually a lot bit) and I have been super nervous.
For what reasons I cannot even begin to explain in any sense worthy way.
but here's what...
I'm scared.
I know this.. I know I am scared... I have the right to be?... Not sure..
But what I do know is that I am about to step into something that has been my fairy tale
something I have dreamt about
something my heart hinges off of
the "Perfect" if there ever could be one.

and the idea of this actually happening.. is frankly mind boggling 
and scary!

mostly because I cannot not go through with it.
I have to do this.. I want! to do this.
and there is potential... not only good but also the potential to break my heart.

Frankly..I'm just scared to have my heart broken.

thanks lifetime.
Marry me is a good movie.
Thanks for a good laugh Al and Steve.

10.10.10

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment