Total Pageviews

Monday, December 6, 2010

In one ear and out the other.

First day of Baking Tech is dunzos.
Wasn't horrible..hopefully it stays that way.

I have had a lot of drama surrounding lately and I am here to say...
I'M OVER IT.
I don't want to deal with it anymore so I'm just gunna do me and not worry about people making asses out of themselves.
and that's the end of that just needed to make that quick announcement.

anyways, For some reason I felt like maybe I would get mail today but.. nothin.
Not getting mail here is unfortunate.. Its feels like jail and mail is your only life line.
Maybe if I start sending more mail I will get more mail? hmm.

another thing I would like to mention is Floridians bitching about being cold.
I am cold.
You are not cold.
and you should be thankful because you know all off you bitch mid summer when it's hot as shit.
Hot here is a blessing because its always chilly or freezing or a variation there of.
Sooo.. put on a freakin long sleeve and shut it.
I have like 8 layers on and look like I weigh 300 pounds.

I feel a little all over the place in this blog and in general lately but I guess in consideration of stuff going on in my life.. it's to be expected. 
Also I feel like my blogs haven't been filled with much readable content lately.. I'll try to fix this.
Only 16 more days till I will have a clear mind and everyone I love.
10.10.10ily

<3 Be Peaceful and Warm

p.s. Racket Ball with Al = Loveeeee<3333

No comments:

Post a Comment