Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world...

Actual post of the day..
I'm sad the weekend is over
although I didn't have the best weekend
there were some highlights though.
A few I will mention (or re-mention I'm unsure)
Hangin' with Al eating McAwesomes.
Hangin' out with Steve "Juhbronie" Doucakis.
Venting to mi madre.
I'm not sure of much else.
but anyway, I'm not thrilled to be starting this next block..
I guess I'm going in with negative thoughts and maybe it will turn out to be a good block
I try to be positive but its hard sometimes
feels like it's especially hard around here.
I was a much happier more positive person back home.
Some things are just getting to me which I will not mention currently because I feel like I'm always complaining about something.


So positive = I am superrr excited to go home and get to celebrate the holidays and my birthday with everyone
also I cant believe I have been at CIA for this long and I guess it hasn't really killed me.
It hasn't snowed yet which I am very thankful for
and lastly I have started a project on my own and I am enjoying it greatly, keeps my mind of things just need a few more supplies for it.
18 days 10.10.10 <3

Song of the day- Only Girl By Rihanna

<3 Be Peaceful
And thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment