Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Your hands are shaking cold, these hands are meant to hold.

The days have passed They are gone
I have made it.
and the reward will be suited for the kings
I am getting more and more anxious and my my brain has drifted
no longer does it contemplate pastry cream versus cream caramel
but Sleeping in versus spending the day out
Sleeping at home or not
What dinner options I will have
What presents I will receive
and what the turkey will be like this year
My mind is fixed....

On home.

10.10.10<3 I am in love with you.

<3 Be Peaceful and Happy Holidays.

P.S. List of sweet presents thus far:
Scooter
Mix Tapes
Hand warmers
Pickles
Paint
Air Freshner
Pencil Sharpener
Scarf
Buddah
Coasters
Necklaces
Earrings
Earrings
Picture frame
Candy

Amazingness

No comments:

Post a Comment