Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

3,2,1. 1,2,3 what the heck is bothering me

Christine Capwell coined this saying and I swear she is what has been getting me through the days lately.
If I have not mentioned her.. She has been my partner for this block and I adore her
She is funny, intelligent, and caring. and without her I think I might have punched myself in the head every day this block or maybe just X-ed out.
I am thankful to have gotten to work with her.
Anyways, today this saying helped to calm me down a little.
I think I have been getting more and more frustrated with things because it has been building up for so long and I just can't hold it in anymore.
And  have been superrrr stressed
And the more stressed I am... The sicker I get.. Imagine that.

Ughhhh... I'm so over itttttttttttttttttttttttt
Can I graduate already?

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment