Total Pageviews

Monday, January 31, 2011

Blog blog blogggg

3:20 in the AM.. 
Just watched most of cool runnings..
Had dinner at Chili's for Ming's(a guy from my group) birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MING!
Also did some shopping per usual with Ally this weekend.
Overall it was not very eventful but it wasn't the worst weekend of my life.
This coming week will mark 8 weeks until I am Home in Florida and today is 54 days.
I am happy to be in my second week of Cookies and Tarts but the stress is starting to build for next block and the 2nd term practical.
I need to start preparing.
I cannot believe my practical is already next block. In B-block I thought this day was years away.
Other things this week include... the arrival of my long board that Chelsie Collins so graciously purchased for me. I am super excited for this even tho there is snow every where and I can't ride it much.
I will ride it in the hall way like I do my scooter.
Also this coming Sunday Cameron(another guy from my group) and I will be making desserts for skills night which should be fun.
I am being optimistic this will be a good week.
Soon it will be the 18th and hopefully I will be able to talk to my boo. =)

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment