Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Laugh it makes you feel good.

To start with... 
For your listening pleasure... Hero by Enrique Iglesias
Ideally you will jam out to this much like I did on the way back from Palace diner at 3 am
I am really glad I decided to get out of bed and actually go on the adventure
I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time and you can never go wrong with good food and good company
Next.. I would like to talk about the fun I plan on taking part in this weekend..
racket ball
swimming
chicken dinner
club maybe
PB&J
Pizza
maybe a card game?
It's gunna be a good weekend... I can feel it already
and I will be glad to have Allyson Ball by my side because she is an amazing friend
and I know I have said it a million times but she deserves the recognition.

Class wise.. I am trying really hard to do well because I really need an A to boost my GPA a little more
It's good but I just want it a little higher just as my goal
But I feel like it's super hard to get a good grade when you are never really told how you did during the day
so even if I am failing... I don't know that I need to change.
It's frustrating but I suppose I have been doing alright so I just need to make more effort... stay proactive and learn and I will stay on the right path. 

Lastly... I love college but hate winter up north.
Winter in Florida was always a really nice time of year.. summer always topped it but winter was nice
Here... Winter is not so nice
I trecked through snow and melted snow all day today and I hate it
I love this school and everything it has to offer me but I hate the snow.
Yea sure its pretty.. when it hits the ground..then it becomes dirty and melted and gross and cold.
ughhhh! the northern life style.... ORLANDO I DREAM OF YOU!!!
only 3 months until I will be in sunshiny Florida and in the land where dreams come true.

=)

I would like to end with a quote my mother sent me...

There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy.

<3 Be Peaceful





No comments:

Post a Comment