Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Self edit your mouth.

Well folks... Today is officially my First... yes Very First Snow Day.
I am neither excited nor thrilled about this for two reasons...
We were supposed to have no school Monday... now we do to make up for it. So the plans I was trying to make that day no longer exist.
Secondly, I have things I need to get done and there is a crap ton of snow being dumped on everything... including Lola my little baby car.
But I suppose I will survive.
I would rather a hurricane day though.. for the record.

Tonight, I hung out with Ally.. per usual.
And we had an amazing time(if I do say so myself)
also I was quiet productive in doing my costing project which is not due until next Tuesday.
as well as doing my piping homework.. which I did at 2:30 Am... apparently this is when I am at my prime because my piping was 100% better than yesterdays piping.(good stuff)
and while I'm on the subject.... Who would have ever ThUnk that I would be piping chocolate for my homework and making edible roses... Not I!
I definitely did not sit in my Kindergarten desk and think..."hmmm you know.. I think I might grow up and play with chocolate for homework.."
but... LOOKY LOOKY! and I'm Lovin' it

While hanging out with Ally I also decided self editing of ones mouth may be the most important thing to learn how to do in the whole world.
Self editing may be hard, frustrating, and damn near impossible.
But it is possible and is very rewarding once mastered.
This was also partly due to the fact that Ally's mother who I much admire would be greatly disappointed in me if I did not Self edit my own mouth.  
Good lesson learned... I can do it with Chef.. now I need to practice real life.
Although... since I have moved to NY I believe my self editing has greatly improved and has even jumped to an almost mastered level.


To end this blog I would like to say.. I think I bruised my ribs from coughing to hard.(this is not funny)
and that Chelsea Allshouse is my Best friend for life.(SHOUTOUT!)

<3 Be Peaceful and HAPPY HUMP DAY!

1 comment: