Total Pageviews

Monday, January 10, 2011

The days are short

I wake up late everyday... I say "I'm gunna wake up in time for breakfast" but..
without fail every morning the alarm beeps, I turn it off and go back to sleep.
This is the down side of PM classes.. not having anything to do until 2 pm creates bad habits
My goal of the week.. start the cycle to break this habit

Other happenings of the week since it is Monday..
do my costing project so I don't have to worry about it
I have a few scholarships to do
The work load is light
Tonight I will skip all of this and celebrate or read because today is that kind of day

Last night I started another count down until the day I will be warm in Florida again.. the number is kinda high so we will spare the daily updates for now
We made it 68 last time so I am optimistic 75 will go down easily.

Words of wisdom for the day:
Surround your self with people who make YOU happy. Other peoples negativity and bad habits/attitudes will rub off on you. Beware. 

<3 Be Peaceful and have a wonderful Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment