Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Surrounded with good reads

I try to make it a point to read a good book or two every now and then 
it seems sometimes its reading time and sometimes its not
I could have an amazing book but just not be in the mood but once I get into a book I could go five books straight with out even realizing it.
I guess this is an ON moment.
Currently I am reading a book I so graciously received from my boyfriend and I am lovinggg it.
Also this weekend while shopping with Ally I came across a book titled How to Be a better Foodie
I started reading it and am completely fascinated. 
I couldn't be more content with my readings.
I also have many culinary books I need to settle down with but.. for now we will take it one at a time.. or currently two =)

Other things I would like to discuss is my realization of other people taking things for granted
It's fine if you want to be ungrateful and act as if you have the worst life but please try not to let it back fire on me will ya?
I know that I write as if I am down on life sometimes but such is life.. through all of this though I am THANKFUL for the life and opportunities I have. 
And I wish more people could see it that way.

I try to remember this daily and will try harder. Everyone should I think. Life is good even on it's worst day.

<3 Be Peaceful

p.s. Chelsea I MISS YOU TOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment