Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

I'd rather be alone if I couldn't be with you.

The days are going by... not so quickly..
Maybe if I slept more the day would pass quicker.
Tomorrow should be a lovely day.. Ally and I are going to dinner with our friend Steve as a late Birthday celebration.

Anyways... I am bummed because I have been optimistic that it was possible for me to go see my darlings graduation from boot camp but...
Today the hope was lost. This in fact will not be happening.
I'm sad and disappointed but.. this is the real life right?
Life can't be simple or easy...and I cannot have what I want.
Unfortunately this means I have no idea when will be the next time I will see him but.. I guess I will just keep looking ahead to that day.

No class tomorrow... New class on Tuesday..

That's all I really have to write about today.

<3Be Peaceful

2 comments: