Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Well that was a buzz kill

I had a pretty good day over all.. a few bumps in the road but nothing major.
I am enjoying my new cookies class and enjoying being partners with Cameron
Although, I'm sure I am not going to want to look at another cookie for weeks afterward.
Today we made Black and White cookies and did the checkerboard and also made some short bread cookies.
Tomorrow it is soft macaroon time where my team will be making Green Tea flavored.
I wish we would have gotten vanilla but I will live and probably just steal other peoples who do have vanilla. =D
But towards the end of my class day the dreaded happened.
The thing I have been trying to avoid since October happened.
I missed a phone call.
actually not only one but THREE.
I know you're thinking in your head "so you missed a phone call, they will call back, no biggy"
but!
THIS WAS NOT JUST ANY PHONE CALL!
this was a phone call I cant return and phone call I needed to answer.
A phone call from My Boyfriend.

I suppose... I will just wait for the next one.. Who knows when that will be.
I'm bummed. I could have really used a loving phone call... to help get me through the stress and annoyance a little longer. =/

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment