Total Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

Despite the bad.. there was good.

I had a wonderful day.
I am feeling(health wise) muchhh better than I was
I got a letter from my amazinggg boyfriend today
I am currently downloading Sims3(thank you Al...yet another homework distraction)
My homework is dunzos..
I get to sleep in tomorrow
It's the last week of Pastry tech and I hold High hopes for the fast approaching February
Lifes good.
I'm also happy that I am happy.
A lot has been going on around me and it's hard to see through it all to the happiness.
I'm stayin strong though!

Also, I realized today that I am extremely excited to start a new block.. I think it's going to be a fun class with a good knowledgeable Chef. HOPEFULLY, I get a good partner to go along with it.

Today was good. Tomorrow will be better. Optimism
Hope you had a good day too! =D

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment