Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Its been awhile...

Its finally Friday.

Friday is a good day
I haven't blogged in a long time.. But I have been being highly productive despite still being sick and kinda stressed.
I have been happy being productive though 
Actually being productive lately has relieved a lot of stress which in turn brings happiness yea?
Other going on's is I am in a new class.. Pastry Techniques with Chef Rassomando
She is nice and I really like the class.. it is more along the lines of things I like to bake.
My class schedule is dwindling down and I am realizing just how close I really am to going on extern... something that felt years away just a few classes ago.
I am relieved that I already have my extern set up for the most part..one less thing to worry about.
Regardless of if people have heard bad things about it or not I think it is the right place for me and I will be successful there.  
Also in my Interpersonal Communication class everyone was assigned a research paper and mine is about food stylist; what it is, how much you make, what skills you need, etc.
I enjoyed doing the paper because it gave me a chance and reason to look into something I am interested in for the future.
I discovered a lot about food styling and it kind of verified that it is something I think I would enjoy doing.
I am going to try to network a little and figure out if I could get a mentor or just some advice to learn a little more about the career.
Lastly, I am reading a really interesting book about the evolution of man. I will keep you updated on my agreements and thoughts.

That's all for the night... go to sleep happy, wake up happy.... go to sleep with a headache, wake up with a headache? I hope not.

<3 Be Peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment